1. Where these proportions are given, they refer to the proportion of those respondents who stated "yes", "no" or "don't know".
2. Consultation paper: http://www.scotland.gov.uk/Publications/2011/03/22134637/0
4. A joint Home Office and Foreign and Commonwealth Office Unit: http://www.fco.gov.uk/en/travel-and-living-abroad/when-things-go-wrong/forced-marriage/
5. Forced Marriage, A Wrong Not a Right: http://www.scotland.gov.uk/Topics/People/Equality/18500/Forced
7. Consultation analysis report: http://www.scotland.gov.uk/Publications/2009/06/11141824/0
8. Table does not sum to 100 due to rounding
10. Where references are made in the report to additional comments, they can include comments from respondents who specified "yes", "no" or "don't know" and those who simply provided comments.
11. CoSLA & Scottish Government (2009): Safer Lives: Changed Lives A Shared Approach to Tackling Violence Against Women in Scotland. Edinburgh: Scottish Government.
13. At all questions, this proportion refers to the percentage of the total respondents (34) who addressed the specific question, either by stating "yes", "no" or "don't know", or by making comments.
14. At all questions, this proportion refers to the percentage of those who answered "yes", "no" or "don't know".
15. Some provided references or links for these.