- Please note that initial contact with the Private Office of any Cabinet Secretary or Minister must be in writing. If you need assistance with this please contact us for advice.
- Correspondence addressed to any Minister may be passed to the relevant subject expert for reply on behalf of the Minister.
- We aim to respond to all correspondence within 20 working days.
- Correspondence sent to a number of Ministers will be allocated to the Minister’s office holding the main portfolio responsibility and their officials for reply.
Although we aim to answer everything we receive, we may be unable to provide a response if your correspondence:
- contains offensive language
- is illegible or cannot be read
- is selling or promoting a product
- is concerning a matter not devolved to the Scottish Government
Email: Ministers' Mailbox (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Find the relevant Cabinet Secretary or Minister